The Vision and Learning Link
Students spend more than 75% of school time doing intense, visual work less than a foot from their eyes. Vision is an often overlooked component of learning and reading problems. Here is a fun workshop that will give you practical tools to help children who are having trouble with learning.
You are invited to attend a special workshop for parents, educators and professionals:
- How to identify children whose vision restricts learning
- How the way children “see” the world affects their behavior
- How to build school performance by enhancing vision
- How to perform assessments and tests of vision skills
- How and why vision development therapy works
*Special Guest: Meghin Huerta, Specialist in 504 and Special Education Law. She will be available to provide information and answer questions in regards to services that can be requested through the schools, recommend classroom accommodations to request and the channels to pursue services at the public school setting.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Nancy Guenthner, OD, FCOVD
Aspire Vision Care
7700 Cat Hollow Dr. Ste. 105
Round Rock, TX 78681